A clean graph from Reuters showing IMF projections for 2012 and 2013.
Some of the more notable observations from the list:
- The US was the only country to get an UNCH forecast for 2012 (1.8%, which was revised downward by only 0.3% in September).
- Europe was the hardest hit for both 2012 and 2013, with Western Europe seen in negative territory for 2012.
- Germany receives a rough projection, revised down 1%for 2012, UNCH for 2013.
- World output average seen -0.7% lower for 2012 (3.3%).
- Developing Asia keeps creeping lower, seeing more volatile shifts since June.
Source (and a great blog): http://blog.thomsonreuters.com/index.php/imf-forecasts-graphic-of-the-day/